The Securities Reports Division of the Statistics Function of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will host a seminar to train reporters how to correctly complete the Report of U.S. Ownership of Foreign Securities Including Selected Money Market Instruments as of December 30, 2011 (SHC) on November 10, 2011.
- Who should report : U.S. custodians, U.S. end-investors (including investment managers, pension funds and foundations)
- Consolidation rules and exemption levels
- How to determine the residence of the issuer or holder
- What types of securities should be reported and how they should be reported
- How we analyze the report
- Those responsible for regulatory reporting for their organizations
- Those responsible for keeping members of their trade associations informed of reporting responsibilities
- Companies providing legal services or securities services/administration to the above
Friday, November 4
Registration is required for in-house attendance and webcast viewing.
Date and Time
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of Continuous Professional Education (CPE) Sponsors. Attendance in person is required to be eligible to receive CPE credits.
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Four(4) Credits of CPE in Specialized Knowledge