JULY 3, 2001
NEW YORK FED NAMES THREE ASSISTANT VICE PRESIDENT AND EIGHT OFFICERS
NEW YORK - The Federal Reserve Bank of New York announced that its board of directors has approved the promotion of three officers to assistant vice presidents and named eight new officers at the bank.
The following people have been promoted to assistant vice president:
In the executive office:
- Margaret G. Carmody of Ridgewood, N.Y.
In the financial services group:
- Theodore J. Lubke of Leonia, N.J.
- Gary S. Weintraub of Hamburg, N.Y.
The following people have been promoted to bank officer: In the automation and systems services group:
- George T. Inserra, Jr. of Old Bridge, N.J.
In the bank supervision group:
- F. Christopher Calabia of New York, N.Y.
- Jeanmarie Davis of Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Janet E. Dunlop of Douglas Manor, N.Y.
In the emerging markets and international affairs group:
- Jennifer S. Crystal of New York, N.Y.
In the legal group:
- Yoon Hi Greene of New York, N.Y.
- Michael A. Held of New York, N.Y.
In the markets group:
- Annmarie S. Rowe-Straker of Brooklyn, N.Y.