State Member Bank & BHC Regulatory Reporting Changes
April 1, 2002
The Statistics Function of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York will host a training session to discuss the changes to the Call Report (FFIEC 031/FFIEC 041) and the Bank Holding Company Report (FR Y-9C) effective March 31, 2002.
Materials for Presentation:
- Agenda (pdf - 6kb)
- Contact list
- Presentation (pdf - 130kb)
- FFIEC 031 March 2002 (pdf - 548kb)
- FR Y-9C March 2002 (pdf - 389kb)
- FR Y-12 March 2002 (pdf - 32kb)
Representatives of the Statistics Function will discuss the following topics:
- Overview of 2002 Changes
- Insurance-related Underwriting Activities [Schedule HC-I]
- Amended Regulatory Capital Standards
- Overview of Report of Equity Investments in Non-financial Companies [FR Y-12]
- Reporting issues on the Report of Insured Depository Institutions' Section 23A Transactions with Affiliates [FR Y-8]
Who Should Attend
Anyone at state member banks or bank holding companies with responsibility for preparing or reviewing the Call or Bank Holding Company Reports.
For more information, please contact:
Vadim Tovshteyn at (212) 720-8465.