The Executive Office is comprised of the following
organizational units reporting directly to the President and
First Vice President:
|Chief of Staff's Office
James P. Bergin (bio)
Chief of Staff and Vice President
- Supports the President and First Vice President.
- Conducts a range of analytical, advisory and reporting activities.
- Coordinates the Bank’s work on financial stability and regulatory policy matters.
- Facilitates the Bank's strategic planning.
|Equal Employment Opportunity Office
Betty Lau (bio)
Senior Vice President
- Investigates employee discrimination complaints
based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex,
sexual orientation, age and disability.
- Reviews the Bank's policies and procedures to ensure
compliance with EEO laws and regulations.
|Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Diane T. Ashley (bio)
Chief Diversity Officer and Vice President
- Translates into action the Bank’s commitment to diversity of background, perspective and thought.
- Ensures that the staff is valued for their strengths and contributions and has an opportunity to contribute to their full potential in a collegial, respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Manages the Bank's Office of Minority and Women Inclusion.
|Wholesale Product Office
Lauren A. Hargraves (bio)
Senior Vice President and Product Manager
"Fedwire" is a registered service mark of the Federal Reserve Banks.
- Responsible for strategic planning, product development and management for the Federal Reserve's Fedwire Funds® Service, the Fedwire Securities® Service and the National Settlement Service.